Despite the variety presented in the mass market, it is difficult to find unique and unusual clothes. But you can create your own t-shirt design if you dream a little. Experts have brought out several rules and tips that should be followed if you want to show your individuality and create a unique product.
Where to look for design ideas
To create a unique design, you must have ideas and an idea of the final result. If you don’t have any ideas, then you can look them up on the Internet on special platforms. There you will see various ideas for Iron on transfers both with images and with inscriptions that you can transfer to clothes.
How to make a design with inscriptions correctly
The text can be both the main element and the one that complements the image. When designing an inscription, you need to take into account the font, colour, style and additional elements.
Designers recommend using no more than three different fonts on one t-shirt for Personalised t-shirt transfers. Otherwise, the whole composition will not look harmonious. If the inscription is not an independent element, then it is better to stop at two fonts.
The size and position of the print on the t-shirt
This parameter is the most important because it plays a role not only in the style of the t-shirt, but also in your physique.
There are three simple rules to consider when creating a design:
- If the image is square and horizontal, then it should be placed on the top of the t-shirt, that is, on the chest.
- If the image is square, but positioned vertically, then you can place such a print on the entire area of the t-shirt from the top edge to the bottom.
- Prints can also be placed on the back of the t-shirt. The most popular design is the inscription at the top of the t-shirt on the back.
By following these tips, you will be able to create a unique design of your T-shirt.
- The Wellness Revolution: Facts About How to Achieve Optimal Health
- Treat the Skin Problems Using the Red Light Therapy
- How to present fall winter trends at a shop window?
- Tiktok and graduates: what’s the connection?
- Save Our Smartphones. Why to protect your phone
- Shopping Ideas
- The right makeup products mean perfect makeup
- The perfect smile on your prom photos
- Sparkling prom dress with glitter