- Emsculpt Neo treatment is called the fitness of the future, because in 20 minutes of the EMS procedure, the effect is the same as from a full 2-hour intensive workout in the gym.
EMS means “Electrical Muscle Stimulation”, in other words — current pulses are supplied through special equipment, and it is they that allow the muscles to contract intensively. Thanks to this, the deep muscles of the body are pumped.
It is recommended to carry out EMS about 3 times a week, as the muscles should have rest. Also, procedures according to the EMS system help in rehabilitation after injuries.
- Silk Products – Healthy Luxury
- Useful Gifts for Your Beloved Ones
- How can a weather station improve the comfort of your home ?
- Achieving Fitness Goals with Vegan Protein Drink Mix Vanilla: A Comprehensive Guide to Getting in Shape
- Tips for Creating Your Own T-shirt Design
- The Wellness Revolution: Facts About How to Achieve Optimal Health
- Treat the Skin Problems Using the Red Light Therapy
- How to present fall winter trends at a shop window?
- Tiktok and graduates: what’s the connection?
- Save Our Smartphones. Why to protect your phone